Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent job opening (Atlanta) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Facility: Outpatient Facility with on-site diagnostics (sonography, sleep studies, Dexa, Abpm, phlebotomy).
- Support Staff: NP, Techs, plus full Admin support.
- Schedule: M - F, 0800 - 1700.
- As the capital of Georgia, Atlanta is a hub of activity, with endless options including top-rated restaurants, museums, stadiums, theaters, and parks.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus with earning potential over $350,000.
- BLS/Acls certification is required.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- The area has some of the highest-ranking schools in the state and is considered the.1 place to raise a family in Atlanta.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ placement into this well-established, secure Private Practice.
- Competitive Salary + Productivity Bonus, Earning Potential of $350,000+.
- Are You Ready to Be Paid What You're Worth?
- Comprehensive and Exceptional Health & Welfare Package.
- Foster Crown: Primary Care Physician for Atlanta, GA.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- City / State: Atlanta, GA.
- New Graduates Encouraged.
- Job Number: GA1429.
- Procedures: Typical of IM in an outpatient setting.
- 4 day schedule.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Trauma: Non-Designated.
- ADC: Practice sees an average of 3 patients/hour.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine Physician (well established private practice, outpatient center primary care).
- Practice is Searching for the Best.
- Permanent Internal Medicine Physician needed in north Atlanta suburbs.
- Comprehensive health and welfare package, 401k, PTO and CME allowance included.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- 4 Days Seeing Patients w/ 1/2 Day for Catch Up (4 Day Schedule).
- This Internal Medicine practice seeks a driven, up-beat physician who works well with a team, and is looking to be rooted in the area, long term.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work as a primary care provider at an outpatient center.
- Outpatient Center - Primary Care, M - F, 8a - 5p.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jun 14.