Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or BE.
- Patient Volume: 20-22.
- Location: Tennessee.
- What sort of cases will provider be seeing?
- Does provider need to be BC in Critical Care and Pulm?
- M-F 8:00-4:30.
- What is the schedule?
- Facility Type: Outpatient Clinic.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Pulmonology only.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Support staff?
- LPN/RT (in office PFTs will need to be interpreted).
- How many daily patient encounters?
- Ex, Copd, Black lung etc etc Copd, Asthma, SOB, chronic cough, lung nodules/mass, surgical clearances, pulmonary HTN.
- What is the EMR?
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 30.