Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · October 3, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- M-F 8:00-4:30.
- BC or BE.
- Support staff?
- What sort of cases will provider be seeing?
- Location: Tennessee.
- What is the EMR?
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- LPN/RT (in office PFTs will need to be interpreted).
- Patient Volume: 20-22.
- Facility Type: Outpatient Clinic.
- Ex, Copd, Black lung etc etc Copd, Asthma, SOB, chronic cough, lung nodules/mass, surgical clearances, pulmonary HTN.
- How many daily patient encounters?
- Pulmonology only.
- What is the schedule?
- Does provider need to be BC in Critical Care and Pulm?
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 30.